Leviticus 16:8 After Aaron casts lots for the two goats, one for the LORD and the other for the scapegoat,

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with those who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

“We cannot go up against the people, replied, the men who had gone up with him they are stronger than we are!” So they gave the Israelites a bad report about the land that they had spied out: “The land we explored devours its inhabitants, and all the people we saw there are great in stature. We even saw the Nephilim there—the descendants of Anak (Child) that come from the Nephilim! We seemed like grasshoppers in our own sight, and we must have seemed the same to them!” When the scribes and chief priests realized that Jesus had spoken this parable against them, they sought to arrest Him that very hour. But they were afraid of the people. So they watched Him closely and sent spies who pretended to be sincere. They were hoping to catch Him in His words in order to hand Him over to the rule and authority of the governor. “Teacher,” they inquired, “we know that You speak and teach correctly. You show no partiality, but teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Thus the administrators and satraps sought a charge against Daniel concerning the kingdom, but they could find no charge or corruption, because he was trustworthy, and no negligence or corruption was found in him.

Numbers 13:31-33
Daniel 6:4
Luke 20:19-21

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

All things are wearisome more than one can describe; the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear content with hearing. You heard Me say ‘I am going away, and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I and now I have told you before it happens, so that when it does happen, you will believe. I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming, and he has no claim on Me. What has been will be again, and what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. Is there a case where one can say, “Look, this is new”? It has already existed in the ages before us. “Who told you that you were naked?” asked the LORD God. “Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?” And the man answered, “The woman whom You gave me, she gave me fruit from the tree, and I ate it.” Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” “The serpent deceived me,” she replied, “and I ate.

Ecclesiastes 1:8-10
Genesis 3:11-13
John 14:28-30