Life Can Be Puzzling At Times, Thankfully God Knows Where Every Piece Fits

Reflection from Nina Laird-Fusilli
There are times when the state of this world tries so hard to beset and oppress.
Many issues today are overwhelming. If we continually focus on the negativity, it can prove to be devastating to our minds and break our hearts.
Jesus said, “In this world you will have trouble. But take heart, I’ve overcome the world.”
My hope is in Jesus. My happiness originates in His ability and willingness to help us overcome any catastrophe this world may be going through.
As long as sin is alive and endure on this planet, there will be turmoil.
But Jesus Christ is the Life Savior that never quits on us. Halleluiah!
Hebrews 13:5 be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]

Hello, dear @Kately
Pretty nice reflection by Nina… Thank a lot for sharing it!
I really liked this part:

It’s a truth that we would prefer to forget… But sin is part of the world, we just have not been able to erase it or reduce his presence in our lives, is trough sin that the world and people suffer. Imagine if we didn’t have Jesus Christ, how much more we would suffer… He is always looking after us and fighting for us, we just have to open our eyes and see him standing just by our side, and keep going, with him victory is assured.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.