Like this the hotter we are for God the more truth (light) will come out of us, and the more darkness we will dispell around us!

In the last few days an absolute avalanche of teachings have been coming to me! I will paste them below:
I was concerned that I might be getting “too salty”. I got to thinking, what is the cure for getting too salty? If you examine the situation of the dead sea- the river jordan is flowing into it but nothing is flowing out, so the salt concentration goes up and up until it gets saturated and nothing can live in it, hence the name “dead sea”. I believe the cure for getting “too salty” is to let God’s power flow out of us and for us to bless others, for example if water was flowing out of the dead sea the salt concentration would go down and it would no longer be “dead”.
Jesus is the sun (Son), we are the moon. Truth (light) comes from Him, and reflects off of us.
The hotter something is the more light it emits- a hot coal is hot enough to emit red light, while a lightning bolt is hot enough to glow blue or white. Like this the hotter we are for God the more truth (light) will come out of us, and the more darkness we will dispell around us!

Dave Darling

Jesus said allmen will hate you because of me, but e who endures to the end will be saved.(Matthew 10:22 KJV) Are you Born Again? Jesus said we must become Born Again.

Wanda Marie

TrueAmen

Marymartha Mathe

Very good

Gina Ledbetter

Doesn’t add up. The bible doesn’t support the theory that the moon reflects off the sun. God made 2 lights. Test the spirits, because if dreams etc don’t line up with the word, even just a little bit, then they can’t be from God. Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Emily Frazer

Another way of looking at our relationship with God is to think of ourselves as mirrors. If we are in our higher nature, our mirror is clean, and we can reflect the image of the Sun; if we’re in our lower nature, our mirror is dirty, and we can’t.

Scott Alan Kinsey

Beautiful analogy !

Jimmy Barfield

We’re in the end biblically, the Dead Sea now contains life, there are fish in it. What’s coming upon the world is Gods wrath in Daniels seventieth week and Jacobs trouble. All the signs have been given and prophesies fulfilled for the rapture and tribulation.

Rod Massey