Listen God doesn’t work in some believers lives and not others, The only reason he wouldn’t move in a believers life is because of their faith

(Trust him fully)
Listen God doesn’t work in some believers lives and not others, The only reason he wouldn’t move in a believers life is because of their faith. The Bible tells me that without faith God can’t move. It is impossible to please him…being a believer is having faith in our King… if you’re going through something right now and you don’t understand how to get through it put it in Gods hands,it will turn out beautiful quit trying to control your situation and trust in God have faith that his Plans are much better than your plans…
“You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭50:20‬ ‭NLT‬‬
We allow the enemy to get so deep within our lives that we forget that we have a God that is bigger than any enemy. But this is what we can do if we give it to God like Jesus died on the cross God will take that situation and turn it around for the good, The enemy thought that he had Jesus right where he wanted them but God let’s say that again but God used it for his good… God prepared a table for Jesus right in the presence of his enemies…trust in him whole heartedly that he wants what’s best for you, He wants to give you the desires of your heart but we’re not faith He can do nothing… I’m praying for you today that you get the miracle that you need, And whatever chains you’re bound by are broken right now in the name of Jesus…
“So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:11‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Mike Busler

And that’s the truth

Scoop Mendenhall

Yes even healing comes down to Faith. Many people have prayed and asked God to heal them but they didn’t receive healing instead of humbling himself in admitting their lack of faith the instead blame God saying it must not be as will it must be his wil… See more

Daniel Hutch

Amen.

Sue Thompson