Little Boy Prays for God's Protection upon The Police Officers

The little boy picture ran up to them and asked them if he could pray over them. He grabbed their hands and prayed for them. He thanked the Lord for calling them to be police officers and asked for the Lord to protect them while they were busy protecting people.

So inspiring to see pictures like this. At an early age, we should teach our kids how to pray and how to render kindness…God bless you little man… continue to pray to our frontliners and be safe as well. For sure, your parents are so proud of you; so do I too! :hugs:

1 Like

Yep, I agree! His parents must have been very proud of him! And kudos to his parents for raising such a kind, wonderful, and God fearing child!

@Sasha wow just wow on this pic…
some of the kids nowadays are using so much technology that can affect also their attitude and lifestyle… but this boy choose to pray… i hope all of the kids will be praying for god not just for asking for any things but also being a thankful kid…
This picture is a great thing that is wonderful to share for everybody specially on our kids, one of the best example right now… kids is our future, so give them love and have a fear on our lord Jesus christ… jesus will guide him throughout his success… and make them feel that Jesus christ is the way the truth and the life…

1 Like

Hello, dear @Sasha
What an inspiration this kid is, they are truly the most sincere thing there is this world. And he prays, something I have always fought with my little sister is that she doesn’t like to pray. To see a kid to do this and recognizing the good labor of the police officers, this are the good people of the world!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like