Looking out for one another is another key component of being a Christian

Looking out for one another is another key component of being a Christian. That is one of the ways you express your love for one another as brothers and sisters in Christ. Treat your neighbor’s burdens as if they were your own – don’t just be an observer. Make the effort assist everyone around you in any way you can.
Prayer
Dear God, I pray that I be a helping hand to everyone around me. May I never distance myself from their problem; instead, may I be willing to help them through whatever they may be facing. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.
#AddictedToGrace
#FiercelyHis
#ServeOthers

Victoria Faye Simon

1 Like

Noel Lawrence,Yes, I agree, that God Almighty does not desire us to help Him,Yet, when God progressively puts His Love divine in us,Through the great work of His Holy Spirit in us,His Love manifests in us, and towards others, As we walk, and grow, in His Holy Spirit And the Spirit of Christ, the Anointed One of God,Teaches us all things,it is God’s Spirit in Christ, That works in us.And God works in us to will, And do of His good pleasure, Phil.2:12,13 -For it is God which worketh in you both to will, And to do of his good pleasure." Then, and only then, we shall always love others,His Spirit causes us to love and be led by God’s Spirit of Love.1John 3:18 - My little children, let us not love in word, Neither in tongue; but indeed, and truth."Let us not love by word, neither by tongue,But with deed and truth, towards others,Through the leading of God’s Holy Spirit.That is, when we are prompted,And led by His Holy Spirit dwelling in us.Roger Pritchard correct Brad Dome,Are you a hyena,A laughing hyena.Ha haaa

Roger Pritchard

Jesus washed the feet of the disciples and asked us as believers to serve one another in the same way

Victoria Faye Simon

This is just one key component like my post mentioned

Victoria Faye Simon

Sometimes you have to distance yourself from neighbours who wish you harm

Oliver Kent

All my life, I believe that church is a place where I can find people who will teach me what I don’t know about myself. That what’s right for me is too far from what is right from the Bible. I know my mistakes and I know when I was wrong. But some people in the church are telling what’s wrong with me,what they dont like about me to other people. And they will say my faith is too small and it is the reason why I struggle in life but no one ever corrected me right to my face…As days go by, I understood that it is because some churches are not for sinners who wants to repent and change but for perfect people who are using their perfect self to bully others.

Arlene Banaag