LORD I just want to say thank You. Thank You for those You have put in my life that have shown You

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Hallelujah, thank You LORD Jesus, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. Thank You for saving me, thank You for forgiving me, thank You for having mercy on me. For You saved me through faith in You Jesus by Your grace Hallelujah. Thank You for Your word that we can read and get just a little glimpse of things to come. Thank You for Your promises that are set in stone for You will not lie, hallelujah. Thank You for walking beside me on my journey called life, though I have not always walked where I should You have not forsaken me. But You would tenderly and gently call me back to You. Thank You LORD for the times You had to discipline me when I would not listen or harken to Your voice. Thank You for helping me through the valleys and carrying at times when I was to tired to walk. Thank You for Your work on the cross, for making a way for me because You knew the cost was to great for me to pay, hallelujah. So You paid it all for me.
Again LORD I just want to say thank You. Thank You for those You have put in my life that have shown You. Thank You for the brothers and sisters in Christ I can talk to and worship You with. Thank You for all those that read this, please let it stir them up and they begin to praise You LORD. May You receive all glory and honor. For You LORD are worthy of all praise.
LORD, please bless this reader tonight and flood their minds and hearts with thoughts of You. Hallelujah.
Jesus name Amen.

Steven Richardson

Harriet Coard Way

Jesus is coming soon? Are our oil lamps full?

Debra Blenkinsop

Thank you Stephen, Yes and amen

Dee Henton

Amen Glory to God

Cornel Nortje

Amen, glory to God

Marie Atkison

Amen thank you jesus

Mary Crews

Amen, Thank you!

Susan Goudreau