Lord, I know I can only make it through life if I walk closely with You. My days are in Your hands

Lord, I know I can only make it through life if I walk closely with You. My days are in Your hands. While there are many things that can happen that are frightening or overwhelming, I know that Your power is greater than all of them. Even when what I experience is too much for me, like this cancer, it is never too much for You. Anything bad that I face is nothing alongside Your ability to restore it. I thank you for always being with me and I give you all the glory. Amen

Ric Rodriquez

Amen to that . God is testing your faith. Stay strong and hold to His right tight.

Precy Santana

Amen ,hang in there Brother OUR GOD ALMIGHTY , has been with me ,I had throat cancer ,and as of know I’m cancer free , praise GOD JUST KEEP THE FAITH NOTHING IS TO BIG FOR GOD!! prayers

Lee Barrett

Thank you brother Ric. for reminding us that even when things are at their most uncomfortable or painful, Jesus rides this with us…ever so close, lovingly caring for our every need. God bless and keep you always.

Colette Hegg