Lord, I will put my trust in you

Proverbs 3:
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the Lord and shun evil.

These days, It is not easy for me to trust the Lord. It seems that he is far away from me, the biggest issue is that I feel he can not understand my need, even ignore it! It is terrible!

But I decided to trust him, I decided to put my heart in his promise and almight power of love. I confessed my arrogance, I know that he is the Creator, He is my heavenly father, He cares not only my body, but my soul, my spirit. He cares that I can enter the eternal love feast with him in the heaven not only on the earth, but after the temporary period on the earth, that is the eternal spiritual world, it is called heaven. He cares the whole meself.

I cared too much about physical stuffs previously,I noticed too much invisible material benefit that I can gain, I decided to refocus my eyes. This focus will be His kingdom, His righteousness.This is immortal.

I trust he will fight for me, he will make my paths straight, because I am seeking his kingdom,that is a kingdom what he is wishing to accomplish at the begining of the universe, and restore after the man fell, a warm and full-of-love world, the kingdom of heaven in the world (Matthew 6: 10 your kingdom come). Hope I could walk this path of loving him by his encouraging and supporting of his word. I really want to love him, and do his will of love.

Exodus 14: 13 Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. 14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

@Ma_Josephine just like you because of this pandemic crisis i am jobless and cant sleep at night anxiety attacks. My husband told me to pray and let God finish what we cant control, he is in control he knows everything and if we trust him with all of our heart and soul He will never fails us.