Lord, Speak! I am listening!

The Lord Jesus came to meet the beloved scattered lambs humbly on the earth in person with full care, which itself presented a loving feast.
You sit around with Peter, Andrew, Jacob and John, there is hundreds of ordinary people from villages, they also sit down, want to hear something fresh they’ve never heard, about truth, meaning of life, Kingdom of heaven…
So you begin to speak, to the scattered lambs whom you attract,
So when you say, “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven”, the arrogant one is shaken, he humbles.
When you say, “ Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted”, the one who mourns for the sin returned and welcomes joy and comfort.
When you say, “ Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled”,…
“Oh, Lord, I myself am not humble as you are, I do not mourn sufficiently for my daily sin. I do not seek for your righteousness as I should do…”
Oh, my dear heavenly Lord, this is also the thing I need, please also help me understand my own blindness against the truth and heal me of it.
“Oh, my child, just come to me at any time, pray or read my Word (the Bible), I will teach you any what you need and desire.(James 4:8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. ) ", as I heard you say.
When you speak, it is powerful. I am listening at any time, anywhere, even separate time for you.
Matthew 5:1-2 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, and he began to teach them. He said:]

1 Like

@Ma_Josephine This Should be our attitude Christians! For Christ to work in ourlives. We must have the attitude of listening. Because if we dont listen to Him, we might get lost and we are not able to receive the blessings that is destined for us (might delayed because were hardheaded)
God listens to our prayers, so i ibelieved that we also need to listen to Him in return. LET GOD BE GOD. LET GOD RULE.