Lord, thank you for knowing me

Dear Lord:

I am so little, but you are a big God. The most marveled is that you are the God of love and the source of love, the love itself. I was seeking this love outwardly, yet I found you are there, always being with me, watching over me, seeing me through, caring my things through, lifting my things up with your right hand. When I look back on you, your eyes are upon the little me, but full of love, as a father.

You say, “… I am pleased with you and I know you by name.” (Exodus 33:17b)

Thank you Lord for knowing me. In Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Hello, dear @Ma_Josephine
Great prayer! I loved the way it was presented, in a poem-link structure. It’s always reassuring how much God loves us and looks after us… When we feel lost, we must remember we have a Father that never forgets, that’s always seeing and listening and is always looking after us. God is the best father of all!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

@Ma_Josephine thank you for sharing your prayer with us. i am also grateful that God knows me, he not only knew me but also made me his child. His love is truly unconditional. he embrace my flaws and he taught me from my mistakes. His ways are perfect He is in control he provides me all the things that i need before i ask. He is an awesome God.

Hi @Ma_Josephine. Thank you for sharing this with us. During this difficult time, we are in need of support and positivity to surround us. Let us all remember that God will always be with us through ups and downs because He loves us and He wants what is best for us. Let us lift every day up to Him and do our best to keep on fighting. We can do anything with God! Let us make Him in control of our lives.