Lots of sexual thoughts are not pleasing to God. How do you controll or stop them ? A pure mind is the goal. What verses help you on this topic?

Lots of sexual thoughts are not pleasing to God. How do you controll or stop them ? A pure mind is the goal. What verses help you on this topic ?

Mark Buchanan

Romans 6, 7 an 8 is Paul telling us his conversion.In Romans 6 SAUL received the law in his MIND.This caused SAUL to become a sinner for the first time in his life.This led to Romans 7.This is SAUL the totally defeated SINNER.Romans 7 is LOST SINNERS.In Rom 7: 24 SAUL cried out WHO will deliver me from this body of death. ?Inbetween Rom 7: 24 and Rom 7: 25 is Acts 9.SAUL cried out WHO will deliver me from this body of death , A MOMENT Later Yahshua came to SAUL because he was ready to be converted.Yahshua always changes peoples names when they are born again.SAUL the sinner died and PAUL the SAINTS was born again 3 days later.THEN Romans chapter 8 commences.PAUL lived in Romans chapter 8.SAUL who was a sinner died in chapter 7.PAUL was born again and received a NEW NAME.ALL sinners must receive the wages of sin.Yahweh cannot change the scripture.At the second coming Yahshua is going to put ALL the sinners to death and give ALL Yahweh’s born again ONES a NEW NAME. Rev 2: 17.PAUL wrote The book of Romans in Rome near the end of His life.PAUL was looking BACK telling us his conversion in Romans chapters 6, 7 and 8.Those who have the Romans 7 experience are sinners and will be cast into the lake of fire with their sins. Rev 20: 14- 15.Best to let THE creator Yahweh make you born again and you will receive a NEW name on Judgement day. Rev 2: 17.John 3: 1- 8 John 1: 12- 13. 1 john 3: 9.May My Father Yahweh give you understanding in these salvation scriptures.Heb 12: 14.Bless you

Raymond Lindroth

I bind up the spirit of perversion and ask Holy Spirit to fill those spaces with holy thoughts in Jesus name.

Sarah Fischer

Please watch this, it will teach you what to do The Kingdom of Jezebel (DEEP!) - YouTube

John Pleites

Ask God for deliverance so that you be able to move forward in his will without Deliverance I’m afraid that you won’t stop thinking about sexual and morality took me 40 years to beat it and without asking God for a release of sexual thoughts I would have never been freed the Bible says act seek and not in the door she’ll be open

Eric D Williams

Hmm that depends on the definition of immoral. And to be honest, I think that human nature takes over, as like when we see someone we’re attracted to and get aroused. I think that when we start to dwell and then act on those thoughts is when it becomes sinful, but having those initial thoughts makes us human and are natural

Dwight Walls Jr.

Psalms & Proverbs .

James Arsenault

Renew your mind! If you love me you abide in me and I abide in you! Fill up your mind with the word! By reading the Bible, reading the Bible, reading the Bible! Reading the Bible! Listening to right teaching. Ask the Holy Spirit to teach you because He is the the only TRUE teacher for all things!

Caridad B. Monroe