Love one another

John13:34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

2 Likes

Thank you for this @FaithinGod! Another wonderful reminder to spread kindness to everyone we meet! I have been trying the past few weeks to be kind to people and give compliments to strangers. Everyone is going through something in life, a little kindness would help.

1 Like

When it comes to loving others, there are many many ways to do so, but to start with, we pray for them. Praying for others daily is an impactful way of loving them unconditionally, just as God calls us to do. So even if that person hurts us, let us just show kindness and still pray for them…

Hello @FaithinGod thank you for that wonderful word Yes its true we need to love one another and pray for one another because we are strong when we pray in one spirit and we have unity.

Love is the greatest gift we could ever have and share to everyone. Love is something that unites us no matter who we are. Either our skin is brown, black and white. Let us love each other despite of our differences, beliefs, religion and flaws. We all deserve to love and be loved. If we could just all learn to love one another, then there would be no war, hatred, pain and violence. Only kindness. Therefore, the world would be a much more peaceful place.

That’s so sweet @kianna. Yup, everyone could use a little kindness these days. COVID, rumors of war, George Floyd, riots, tornadoes around the world, and so on. These are days that we need love more than ever. We need God’s love.

1 Like

“A new command”: Jesus mentioned this specifically to address the Pharisees and Sadducees during those times for insisting that the Law supersedes anything and everything. Now, we are in New Testament times and what matter most, according to Apostle Paul, are faith, hope, and love, and the greatest of these is love

Yep, @eestioko. I see a lot of people still being bullied on social media regarding their looks until now. I know everyone is going through a lot of problems with the pandemic, a little act of kindness could mean a lot for them.

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
I love all the images that you have been posting! Did you make them yourselve?
As usual, a very good way to think and meditate on Christian verses and God teachings… And this is one of them, he is Love, and he has loved us so much! It’s only natural to try to replicate that with our neighbors, if we think about it it could mean the world to that other person even the tiniest of action.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Indeed. I love the picture a mother carrying a baby.
I think we must honor our parents and love them always. Time passes quickly we don’t even know what will happen next.
Love your Family always. God uses them to bring you in this world. Its Gods Plan because you have a mission in this world that mission is to serve Him.