Make Action Plan - Daily life reflection

God gave us big dream of the kingdom. Our life cannot be without direction. We should know the purpose of our life, not for the food, not for the clothes, but for God’s kingdom and His righteousness. Today, our pastor shared with us that we should live with the Holy Spirit. To build God’s kingdom, Make clear plan for the year and every month and pray for it, that God will show the way and give the power to fulfill all His promises on us and on our plan.

Amen! :+1:

1 Like

I don’t see it that God gave us a dream. He gave us salvation. He certainly has promised those He has saved eternal life. But there is nothing I can find in the Bible about dreams or plans except this:

James 4:13-16 New International Version (NIV)
13 Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” 14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 15 Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.” 16 As it is, you boast in your arrogant schemes. All such boasting is evil.

Hi, Sunami, you may understand the dream with the meaning of vision, hope, promise. as Isaiah 11:1-9 describe the kingdom of Messiah, the gospel books recorded Jesus’ teaching about God’s kingdom, and also the Revelation describe the kingdom. It’s God’s promise, also is like a dream, that is beautiful and will be fulfilled finally by God.

Read Isaiah 11:1-9. It’s a beautiful passage about the then-coming Christ. The Messiah. It’s not a “dream” to me, it’s a Reality with a capital R.

Perhaps because I am not a team person who is working behind the scenes as you are I do not understand what the team’s dream is. I don’t need to. As long as the https://community.crossmap.com/t/about-us-statement-of-faith/56 Statement of Faith still holds, that’s all I really need to know. :blush:

1 Like