Many of Christians do not have the Holy Spirit inside of them. How?why?

Christians and Holy Spirit
Many of Christians do not have the Holy Spirit inside of them. How?why? Being born again is the grand welcoming to the Kingdom of God. When a person is born again, he/she can now have access to the things of God, the Holy Spirit is around that person. Every born again has the Holy Spirit around them, not inside.
Before Jesus started His ministry, the Holy Spirit had to come inside of Him, same with the disciples.
Yes a person can be born again for many years but not have Holy Spirit inside of them.
The time when a person truly cry and open their heart to Holy Spirit that is when He comes inside of them. It takes hunger to be filled by the Holy Spirit. When a person is filled with the Holy Spirit for the first time, there is evidence, that person will burst into tongues ( I am not talking about the gift of tongues), just like it was in the day of Pentecost. And that needs to continue because now fellowship with the Holy Spirit must go on to where Holy Spirit is taking such a person. It is only when a person is filled with the Holy Spirit that salvation start to make more sense.
The is always evidence when the Holy Spirit come upon a person.
Being sprayed by a water gun, or water being poured out on doesn’t automatically mean you are being baptized by the Holy Spirit. A person can be baptized by water but still not be baptized by the Holy Spirit.
Anyhow, I cannot best describe how the Holy Spirit works, no one can, no one can. I and everyone else can only share our experiences.
Shalom.

Daniel Kwena

Please I disagree with this, because the moment you give your life to Christ , the Holy Spirit indwells you to teach help, guide and comfort you

Evelyn Salawu

Not true. You receive the Holy Spirit as a promise of salvation.

Jones Timothy

That is false teaching. It’s not possible to be born again without being filled with the Holy Spirit.

Sam Piazza