Mark 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one that has knocked and knocked asking that it(TRUTH) be opened unto them!

Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, are not the angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation. But while he himself traveled on a day’s journey into the wilderness. He sat down under a broom tree and prayed that he might die. “I have had enough, LORD,” he said. Take my life, for I am no better than my fathers. Then an angel from heaven appeared to Him and strengthened Him. If you fear the LORD and serve Him and obey His voice, and if you do not rebel against the command of the LORD, and if both you and the king who reigns over you follow the LORD your God, then all will be well. But if you disobey the LORD and rebel against His command, then the hand of the LORD will be against you as it was against your fathers. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. Now, therefore, stand and see this great thing that the LORD will do before your eyes. The angel of the LORD came back a second time and touched him and said, “Get up and eat, for the journey is too much for you.” The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!”

Philippians 2:12
Matthew 28:19
Luke 22:43
1 John 3:8
1 Kings 19:4
Isaiah 52:7
1 Sameul 12:14-16
Hebrews 1:14
1 Kings 19:7
1 Peter 5:7

images - 2024-10-13T152825.079