Matthew 15:9 They worship Me in vain; they teach as doctrine the precepts of men.'"

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Jesus answered, the Spirit gives life; “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me the flesh counts for nothing. He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life that we would be a kind of firstfruits of His creation. My beloved brothers, understand this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, when words are many and sin is unavoidable but he who restrains his lips being slow to anger, is wise for man’s anger does not bring about the righteousness that God desires. A gift opens the way and ushers the giver into the presence of the great. So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves. The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.

Isaiah 29:13
Romans 14:22
Matthew 6:2-4
Proverbs 18:16
James 1:18-20
Proverbs 10:19
John 6:63
John 14:6

download (48)

images - 2024-09-19T094812.609