Matthew 27:54 When the centurion and those who were with him, keeping watch over Jesus, saw the earthquake and what took place, they were filled with awe and said, “Truly this was the Soni of God!”

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who kept knocking at the door asking that they may receive it as (TRUTH) a hidden treasure!

I am the gate. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I have come that they may have life, and have it in all its fullness. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life. “Stolen water is sweet, and bread eaten in secret is tasty!” But they do not know that the dead are there, that her guests are in the depths of Sheol. Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!” she says to him who lacks judgment if anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. For the good man brings good things out of the good treasure of his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil treasure of his heart for out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks. Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ but not do what I say? I will show you what he is like who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them: If they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings. This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

John 10:9-11
John 6:63
Proverbs 9:16-18
Luke 6:45-47
Acts 7:38
Jeremiah 23:22
1 Peter 4:11