Matthew 5:18 I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

“We do not need to write to you about the times and seasons, brothers for you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. I have indeed received a command to bless; He has blessed, and I cannot change it. While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. God is not a man, that He should lie, or a son of man, that He should change His mind. Does He speak and not act? Does He promise and not fulfill? The LORD was very angry with your fathers. So tell the people that this is what the LORD of Hosts says: ‘Return to Me, declares the LORD of Hosts, and I will return to you, says the LORD of Hosts.’ Do not be like your fathers, to whom the former prophets proclaimed that this is what the LORD of Hosts says: ‘Turn now from your evil ways and deeds.’ But they did not listen or pay attention to Me, declares the LORD. Jesus answered, for the sake of your souls, I will most gladly spend my money and myself. If I love you more, will you love me less? So if I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them. Be that as it may, I was not a burden to you; but crafty as I am, I caught you by trickery. Did I exploit you by anyone I sent you? There is a judge and he will guide you into all the truth, He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come when he comes at the last day. “I the Spirit of truth revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; and I was found by those who did not seek me a nation that did not call on my name, Here am I, here am I and the very words I have spoken will condemn them “I am the way and the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except through me. Therefore it is necessary to submit to authority, not only to avoid punishment, but also as a matter of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes. For the authorities are God’s servants, who devote themselves to their work. Pay everyone what you owe him: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due for rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the one in authority? Then do what is right, and you will have his approval. For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not carry the sword in vain. He is God’s servant, an agent of retribution to the wrongdoer. Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. And again: “I will put My trust in Him.” And once again: “Here am I, and the children God has given Me.” Now since the children have flesh and blood, He too shared in their humanity, so that by His death He might destroy him who holds the power of death, that is, the devil, and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. By this we know what love is: Jesus laid down His life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. If anyone with earthly possessions sees his brother in need, but withholds his compassion from him, how can the love of God abide in him? Little children, let us love not in word and speech, but in action and truth. Consequently, whoever resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. If any of you has a grievance against another, how dare he go to law before the unrighteous instead of before the saints! I said, He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words and strike the land with total destruction.

Hebrews 2:13-15
1 John 3:16-18
Matthew 5:17-19
1 Thessalonians 5:1-3
Numbers 23:19,20
John 14:6
1 Corinthians 6:1
John 12:48
John 16:13
Isaiah 65:1
Malachi 4:6
2 Corinthians 12:15-17