Matthew 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

On many past occasions and in many different ways, God spoke to our fathers through the prophets. But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe. For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.” ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? No, it is for this purpose that I have come to this hour. Father, glorify Your name!” Then a voice came from heaven: “I have glorified it, and I will glorify it again.” Now judgment is upon this world; now the prince of this world will be cast out. These are the words of the One who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What He opens no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. I am coming soon. Hold fast to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. I will establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth for the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. The crowd standing there heard it and said that it had thundered. Others said that an angel had spoken to Him. In response, Jesus said, “This voice was not for My benefit, but yours. Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed and then Nehemiah, who was the governor, and Ezra the priest and scribe, and the Levites who taught the people said to all the people, “This day is holy to the Lord your God; do not mourn or weep.” For all the people wept as they heard the words of the Law teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat and drink sweet wine and send portions to anyone who has nothing ready, for this day is holy to our Lord. And do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” So the Levites calmed all the people, saying, “Be quiet, for this day is holy; do not be grieved.” And all the people went their way to eat and drink and to send portions and to make great rejoicing, because they had understood the words that were declared to them. When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, “Surely he was the Son of God!”

Matthew 27:54
Matthew 28:20
Matthew 8:8
Nehemiah 8:9-12
Revelations 3:8-11
Genesis 9:11
Hebrews 4:12
John 12:27-31
Hebrews 1:1,2
John 10:33
Psalm 14:1