Matthew 8:26 “You of little faith, He replied why are you so afraid? Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word off truth shares with the one who has studied to show themselves approved as a hidden treasure!

The word of the LORD came to me, saying: “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” “Ah, Lord GOD,” I said, “I surely do not know how to speak, for I am only a child! Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go comfort, comfort My people,” says your God. Make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. “Speak tenderly A voice of one calling to Jerusalem and proclaim to her that her forced labor has been completed; her iniquity has been pardoned. For she has received from the hand of the LORD double for all her sins.” “Prepare the way for the LORD in the wilderness; and surely, I am with you always, make a straight highway for our God in the desert even to the end of the age.

Jeremiah 1:4-6
Isaiah 40:1-3
Matthew 28:18-20