May I know how can I know what is the plan of God on each person and what decision made is satisfied by God?

May I know how can I know what is the plan of God on each person and what decision made is satisfied by God? Or we can make up our own choice if it is not against bible? Sometimes I am hesitated that if I make a decision in certain incident, is that god satisfied , kind of confused!

Sam Lee

Pray and tell God you want Him to use your hands, body, mind, money , time, gifts and talents. Leave it in His hands , walk by faith Make decisions that the Lord would approve of , be kind and respectful and compassionate to others. Let Jesus shine th… See more

Hope Thompson

It is well to be kind of confused at this Time Knowing the plan ruins the spotenaity Do as Jesus would do in each situation thereby not excluding yourself from the JOY GOD has Prepared for you … See more

Robert Allen

Be led of His Spirit over the flesh: Happy to walk you though the scriptures exactly how. Most people fail to do this as they sadly most don’t know … See more

Todd McAdams