Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You
To see You high and lifted up
Shinin’ in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy
O LORD, open the eyes of my heart that I might see You for who You are. Have mercy on me and forgive me of all my sins. I know the debt has already been paid but I still need Your forgiveness and help me to forgive others. Walk with me LORD and talk to me and open my ears that I might hear Your speak.
O LORD, please comfort all those that are hurting or mourning for whatever the reason may be. Your word says:
Blessed are those that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Let them see Your face today and feel Your strength around them. Pour out Your grace upon them to be able to get through another day.
O LORD be with the sick and let them feel Your healing power flow over them. Mend their brokenness, their sickness and put strength in their body to continue to fight. Have mercy on them and their families.
O LORD open the eyes of the blind and save them from Your wrath upon sin. Show them they need a Saviour and that Saviour is You Lord Jesus.
Thank You for all You do, for all the many blessings You have given me already this morning.
Jesus name, Amen.
May your day be filled with blessings and joy.

Steven Richardson

AMEN!!!

Fatima Abraham

Amen! Yes please & thank you Father!! Thank you for sharing and I hope you have a blessed day as well!

Brenda Smith Jones

Amen. God bless you.

Kathy Herman

AMEN HOLY HOLY GLORY HALLELUYAH

Patricia Alexander

Love this hymn!!!

Carline Knoll