May your life bring others to Christ or at least open their ears and hearts to the gospel and the beautiful love of Jesus

Honestly there’s been so many times as a Christian where I was going through a tough time and I was complaining around unsaved people at work,school or other places. When I think about it now that was such a bad witness for Christ. We as Christians have to do better because we are the only light of God that some people will ever see. Like our example of what it means to be a Christian and to live differently for God can either be a good experience that makes someone want to read the Bible, come to church and get closer to God. Or it can leave a bad impression on someone and that can actually push them further away from God and leave a sour taste in their mouth when they hear the name Jesus, Church or Christian. All I’m saying is, I know that we as Christians are not perfect and that we have bad days just like anyone else. But sometimes when we are going through a tough time, stress or financial hardships we don’t realize the importance of our witness for Christ. Sometimes we don’t even notice the powerful effect that we have on the lives of those around us. Brothers and sister in Christ let’s make a covenant with the Lord this year to be a better witness for his glory. Let’s let the good and the bad this year be used in our lives to bring others to Jesus Christ our Lord. May your life bring others to Christ or at least open their ears and hearts to the gospel and the beautiful love of Jesus. Amen.

Kalvin Valentine Bell

We christins are disciples of Jesus.

Linda Morrow