Maybe God did everything the way He did so there’d be plenty of reasons to disbelieve and disrespect Him

Maybe God did everything the way He did so there’d be plenty of reasons to disbelieve and disrespect Him.
Then, only those who simply knew better than to disbelieve and disrespect Him would believe in Jesus and thank God, and He’d have the only ones He wanted in His kingdom forever and ever.
If anyone happens to read the New Testament, you’ll find out that I just gave you the Bible in a nutshell.
The End

Mark Miller

I don’t agree.I think God wants everybody to be saved and the ones standing in our way is ourselves. The idea that God purposefully made temptations for us… I don’t know, doesn’t sound right

Danny Teichler

Anyone reading the Bible objectively would conclude the very opposite of what you have said. The Bible is written to give men reasons to believe in God and in Jesus for salvation. People who do not believe do so according to their choice, not becos God… See more

Francis Leong

For it is NOT GODS will that any would perish,For it is GODS will that all come unto saving Knowledge of JESUS CHRIST!! that my friend is the Bible!!

Sam Bowling