Melody is in very critical condition. We were warned the worst is yet to come in the next few days and very tough decisions may have to be made

Melody is in very critical condition. We were warned the worst is yet to come in the next few days and very tough decisions may have to be made. The doctors plan to do their best to keep her alive. They are no longer concerned with the tumor, which has been confirmed as an aggressive malignant cancer. The bleeding in her brain has stopped but the resulting swelling inflammation and pressure have compressed her brain stem significantly. It is expected that as the brain responds to the trauma it will continue to swell and further compress the brain stem resulting in the interruption of any and all major body systems, including stopping her heart, preventing her from breathing, organ function, motor skills, blood pressure, etc. The doctors intend to manage and treat each crisis as they evolve with life saving measures using modern medications and machines. We were told if she survives the next 4-5 days THEN we will revisit discussion of how to biopsy and what to do about the highly aggressive cancer she still has in her head that started it all. Google glioblastoma that’s what they think it might be.
Until then we fight to keep her alive. They said she will continue to become unresponsive in waves. The last 6 hours brought tremors on her right side and they started anti seizure medication. Her blood pressure keeps going higher so they increased blood pressure medication to prevent another major stroke. Her intracranial pressure in her brain is going up so they increased her sedation. Her breathing has become irregular and is fighting the ventilator. I am sorry but I don’t have it in me to keep providing the gory details as they unfold. Please keep those thoughts and prayers coming so that maybe with some miracle we don’t lose this little girl. God help us.

Presley J Dambaugh

Our living Lord Jesus Christ has won the battle for us in the cross. He was wounded and bruised for our transgressions, by His stripes we were healed. He paid for our restoration and deliverance from sickness and disease. We ask God the Father for divi… See more

Mary Bandico

God please lift up Melody out of this critical illness!! Please wrap your arms tightly around her and heal her completely! God we thank you, trust you, believe and have almighty faith that you can heal her! In Jesus perfect name Amen

Susan Miles Klinefelter

I pray father God heal this girl right now in Jesus Christ mighty name Amen!thank you lord…

Mike Busler