More than 80 Iranian Muslims accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord

The bible says ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.Indeed Jesus has set us free and if you really knows Him and put your faith in Him,you are free from the grip of satan.Halliluyah!!!.

It is so overwhelming seeing pictures of people that are welcoming God in their lives. “Since you have accepted Christ Jesus as Lord, live in union with him. Keep your roots deep in him, build your lives on him, and become stronger in your faith, as you were taught. And be filled with thanksgiving. (Colossians 2:6-7)”. God bless you all.

Hello, dear @Denise,
I thank the Lord, for giving these people the will to fight for the truth and free themselves from the Iranian Muslim traditions.
They accepted their true Father, one step at the time to serve the Lord and be truly happy.
I respect a lot these men and women, they truly believed and acted to accomplish what their heart asked.
A truly heart warming story.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero
A

This is amazing! Truly they will have a transformed lives now that they have accepted Jesus in their lives! 2 Corinthians 5:27 “Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.”

1 Like

It so amazed seeing people accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. this all I want to be a instrument to others doesn’t know God. Lord give me strenght to preach your word give me wisdom and guide me Holyspirit in every word comes to my mouth is your word. I want to ne your messenger and servant ohh God.

You can see it in their eyes how happy they are to finally have a stronger bond with the Lord God. You can see how refreshed they feel. We don’t know, maybe some of them have been hiding their beliefs from anyone because they were scared of criticisms. But then, here they are now, happy, free, and with the Lord Jesus Christ! :heartpulse: