Mornings are better when you talk to God first

Hello @Jenny Amen.
Our lives are so hectic! Our days begin reaching for mobile phones that beep and buzz and too often we collapse into bed only to realize we’ve hardly given any thought to God at all. I believe we’re exhausted from it all. Our hearts are aching to hear from God, and His still small voice often speaks in the silence

Hello, dear @Jenny
Yes of course they are… I speak for experience and while I don’t do it every day, I am trying to get used to do it every day, it helps a lot. You feel different, with more resolve, with more happiness and energy to face your day, to live the good and the bad that you could encounter. Starting the day with God’s blessing is the best thing we could do!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

I agree. Talking to God first thing in the morning has an effect to sustaining us, giving us a thankful and happy heart regardless of the negativities that we will be facing throughout the day. I have experienced this first-hand. It’s totally different when you pray first above all the things. Morning prayers really help!

Amen! A morning prayer is a wonderful way to focus your time and attention on seeking God’s plan for the day ahead. Whether you need encouragement, peace, strength, or rest, God can meet you in a very real and present way when you come before Him with a humble heart. Never underestimate the power of prayer.