Motivational Bible Verses

Thank you so much for this sir @Luis_Ruiz! Yes, we are blessed with a loving God that cares for His children.

1 Like

Yes @Jean! We must have faith in the Lord God. He knows more than we do and it is very normal to not get things or understand things. Our Lord God exists and He is unlike no other. We just have to give Him our full trust!

Hi @kianna thank you for sharing this!
We are in a situation where lives are being taken and many people are struggling. Despite this situation, we should not worry because as said in the verse you shared, “…I’ll help you. I, your God…” which speaks volume. Let us trust in the Lord and lift everything up to Him. Let us not worry about tomorrow but make the best of today. God bless everyone!

1 Like

Hello, @hbbm14! Yes, we are blessed for having such a loving God that’s willing to help us even though we have sinned countless times. Let us give Him our trust and do our part.

1 Like

Hello, dear @kianna
Today I liked this image:

This demostrates how much God is acting in our lives, at every step, maybe we sometimes feel God is not there, but he is! Every step we take and every thing we accomplish is through God power and help. He has his way and his way is alwayas the right way.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Thank you for this @Luis_Ruiz! Yes, God moves in mysterious ways. He works on us every single second and every single second of our life, He thought of that well. We have to be patient and wait for His perfect timing.

1 Like