Motivational Bible Verses

I just want to leave this here for everyone to read and be reminded:

4 Likes

WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS! OUR LORD GOD IS GREATER THAN THIS PANDEMIC!

Let us have faith in the Lord God! Spread His word instead of spreading hate and fake news! Let us not question His word and love for us. He knows what is best for us, all we have to do is go to Him and ask for help and forgiveness! Let us not be blinded by the anger and worry we feel. God bless everyone and I hope everyone is safe!

This is so timely dear @kianna…I really did panic today because my daughter is rushed in the hospital early this morning…but God is so good that he let me calm down. He did hear my prayers to protect and heal my daughter.

2 Likes

Will surely pray for your daughter, @MakkaPakka! Have faith in the Lord God, everything will go well. Cast your worries to Him, He always listens. Keep safe you guys! God bless you!

@kianna I think sometimes im a panic person sometimes i forget God is in my side. Im doing my best now to be a calm person and think of it many times. because if im in a panic mode might get a chance that you will failed or you will hurt someone. Im trying my best to make myself calm and pray to our Lord Jesus Christ first before anything else.

Thanks dear @kianna…she’s feeling better now…thanks for including my daughter in your prayers. Hopefully we can be discharge today so I can sleep well too… Truly God hears and God listens. Thanks again dear!

1 Like

Hello, @MakkaPakka! No worries of course! Ready to help whenever needed! Prayers are very powerful and will surely help. Take care of yourself too and your sleeping schedule.

Hi dear @kianna…that’s sweet of you! Thank you… We are already discharged…Praise the Lord. But we need to come back by thursday for follow up checkup. Hopefully I will have a good sleep later coz I am really tired and exhausted. And yes, prayers are really really very powerful! :blush:

1 Like

Hello @MakkaPakka! That’s wonderful news! Take care always you guys! Better days are coming! God bless you both and always keep safe! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Amen for that @kianna, what a great source of confidence when we hold on to the promises of God. That is the reason why we are struggling so much with life, we think so much of how scary our future is, basing on the pressures life is giving us. Our attitude is to look forward, look ahead, plan for the future, how to secure our tomorrow, and because we are so focused on our future and looking ahead we forget to look up. We neglect the very source of our security and that is the one above us, our God who has all of the answers we searching for.

1 Like

Yes, sir @IamRichardJohn. We are scared because whenever we worry about the future, sometimes we forget to think that we are not alone in this journey. We have the Lord God with us. We have to always keep that in mind.

Hello, dear @kianna
A very convenient Bible verse to see right now, I think that I speak for everyone when saying that sometimes we feel desesperate or lost with all the COVID situation, but we have to trust God, it’s the only way! With him on our side we won’t loose…
I have this image in my phone, that I always look out when in need of motivation:

I love it, God will always be by our side, that doesn’t mean we can just wait for him to do it all.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Very true @Luis_Ruiz! Thank you so much for this! This situation scares a lot of people most especially that it involves death. But of course we have to give the Lord God our full trust.

@kianna mam myself naren , i request you to please pray from my family and there wellness , also pray for my good health which is disturbing in every alternative days i know our lord is kind and protecting us but i think someone prayers can show me a ray of hope or a miracle.

1 Like

Thank you @kianna for that wonderful verse it reminds me how God cares for his children that trust in Him all of us experience trials and problems in our life but sometimes we panic first before we pray and talk to Him. Remember we cant do nothing our God can do all nothings is impossible to Him and God is bigger than all our problems just trust to His word and promises.

1 Like

@Naren_Nandy…welcome to our community… Here is our prayer for you…

Lord God, we rest underneath your mighty wings of love as we dwell within your gentle heart. We know there is healing in your touch. Through the sufferings of Christ we can ask for restoration And trust in your goodness. You are our Lord, our Saviour, our healer and our friend. May you heal everything that you see that needs healing. Amen.

Hello, dear @kianna
Here’s another nice one:

I like it a lot, God didn’t gave us a will to be fearing the world, he gave us a mind capable of loving and leading, we must strive always to better up the world and lead the rest to salvation.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Yes @kianna WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS! OUR LORD GOD IS GREATER THAN THIS PANDEMIC!

Sometimes our “I don’t know, Lord, but I know You’re still in control.” is enough.

God hear and see us. There are times we wont understand God and what He is doing but that’s okay. He has reasons and they are always for our good even if we do not see it for now. Even in the middle of storm such as this pandemic.

We cant figure out God’s ways. His thoughts are higher than ours. But its okay to not know everything for now. It’s okay to have questions, doubts and fears but we will come out better if we just trust him.

Maybe we should stop overthinking so much and trust the way life happens. Things change. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. Praying for the pandemic to end soon.

1 Like

Hello there @Naren_Nandy! Of course, I will surely include you in my prayers! I hope all is well soon. By the way, welcome to this community! Feel free to share anything with us we are more than willing to help! God bless you and keep safe always!

Yes indeed sir @Paulo_Juamis! He is greater and far more powerful than our sufferings.
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you