My blessed wife painted this to show God's love for the world

.Amen.

The first impression that I have when I saw this painting is “fantastic”. It reminds me of the bible verse "Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you” (Deuteronomy 31:6).

If we have strong faith in God, we will never be terrified with the increasing number of cases reported everyday. Instead, we must continue to be cautious and follow government rules and frontliners’ request to “stay at home” in order to stop the spread of the virus. With that, we will eventually heal as one. Let’s just continie to pray for everyone’s safety.

Im amazed in this painting it reminds me how God love his sons and daughters. and a Father that cares. I believe God knows the suffering of all people who expirience this pandemic crisis and I know God allow this virus because God has a good reason. we need to trust in Him because he knows what his doing. Lord guide us all.

Wow! This is beyond amazing! I really love it when people use their God-given talents to show and share their love of the Lord God. :blush: This reminds us all that God is greater than our worries, struggles, and problems. Whatever earthly possessions we own, it is nothing compared to the Lord God’s greatness! :yellow_heart: