My boyfriend is fighting for his life in the hospital. He has the coronavirus

Please can you all pray that he beats this and comes home to me. I haven’t been able to stop crying. I need prayers

Hello, dear @Christian_Topics, for Silvana Babikow I’ll pray for you.
Dear Lord, remember you daughter and her boyfriend, give them both the strength to overcome this situation. Bless them and help them to keep confidence in you, they will not loose their faith they always believe in you and the life you promise. So give Silvana’s boyfriend health, you are capable of everything, we know you love your daughter and your son. In your name God, do as you will dictates as you are wise. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hello there Silvana…God of love, ever caring, ever strong stand by us in our time of need. Watch over Silvana’s boyfriend who is sick, look after him in every danger, and grant him your healing and peace. We ask this in the name of Jesus the Lord…Amen.

God, you know him so well. You created him. You know the number of hairs on his head, and you even know the thoughts conceived in his heart before he ever vocalize them. You’ve told us to come to you and ask for every need of life. You are Jehovah-Rapha, the God who heals, and you have the final word on his destiny, the number of years he live and serve you on earth. Please heal this man with your power. Amen

In Jesus Name, Holy Spirit… please breath life to the boyfriend of Sylvana, who is suffering in the hospital.

God, have mercy!
Consume every sickness and diseases to his body.
I put my trust and faith that you are our great healer.
Breath life unto him in Jesus Name! Amen!

Our Lord God is greater than this virus. Let us put our utmost trust in the Lord God! Let us all pray hand in hand. Dear Lord God, I pray that Silvana Babikow’s boyfriend will be strong as he battles this virus. Give him the strength, Dear Lord. Guide him, Lord God, heal him from this virus. Amen.