My child, listen when your father corrects you. Don't neglect your mother's instruction. Proverbs 1:8

Good morning Brother/Sister beautiful and beautiful friend.

We love you…

I hope that you have a Spiritual filled day today being the Fruit of the Spirit found in Galatian in 5:22,23 towards each person that faces. either on the phone or in front of you remembering that it’s you the very image of God Almighty; but being mighty the very child to God Almighty through the mirror image he created you in. No matter He is not unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something; it’s still is his very image having that exact same power that’s living inside them, that raised the Christ from the Dead…

Through the casual wear – worn as standard clothing worn to the blood stained garments to the Whitest of white formal garments wear from the most uncommon worn for events such as weddings; the path of the righteous get brighter and brighter.

Proverbs 4:18

If a man is found lying with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.

Jesus answered, "See to it that you are not deceived. For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them.

You must not lie carnally with your neighbor’s wife and thus defile yourself with her.

“But when the king came in to look at the guests, he saw there a man who had no wedding garment. And he said to him, 'Friend, how did you get in here without a wedding garment? ’ And he was speechless. Then the king said to the attendants, 'Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness.

But now I am writing you not to associate with anyone who claims to be a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a verbal abuser, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

Her house is the road to Sheol, descending to the chambers of death, though the father has done none of them: Indeed, the son eats at the mountain and defiles his neighbor’s wife.

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

Leviticus 18:20
Luke 21:8
Deuteronomy 22:22
Matthew 22:11
1 Corinthians 6:9
Proverbs 7:27
Ezekiel 18:11
images (57)