My Dad needs help

Hi everyone,
I know I usually don’t post much but my Dad needs help. He is a COVID patient at the University of Miami’s Hospital and is in critical condition. What I am asking is if anyone with Type O+ blood and who was a previous COVID patient is willing to donate their plasma antibody to see if it will help him. He is a retired navy hospital corpsman of 20+ years and a loving husband and father. Please direct message me or anyone in my family if you have any information on a donor or where I can go to for help. To everyone else, please keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers during this time. Thank you.

1 Like

Heavenly Father, we lift up all those who are facing various illnesses. Give them the hope and courage they need today and everyday. Comfort their pain, calm their fears, and surround them with your peace. In Jesus name. Amen.

Almighty and eternal God, have mercy on your servants, our friends. Keep them continually under your protection, and direct them according to your gracious favor in the way of eternal salvation. May they desire whatever pleases you, and with all their strength strive to do it. As they trust in your mercy, O Lord, graciously assist them with your heavenly help, that they may always diligently serve you, and be separated from you by no temptations; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Lord as I spoke to you today, please heal this man, for his family and friend are worried for his life. Please protect him as you protect other people. We ask for help and your hand to give him miracle and cure himself or recover quickly. Lord please forgive us from our sins. In jesus name Amen.

Good God, I pray for this man’s life. Please heal him from this virus. Guide him and his family so they may still be mentally and emotionally strong despite this challenge in life. May they seek the help they really need, Lord. Amen.

Prayers up to him… in jesus name… surrender to him… god will provide… everything will be okay, i know how difficult the life was but still keep on fighting
Sharing this bible verse
Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

Hello, dear Gerald
I don’t live there and don’t have the blood type you need, but I will do what I can do from the distance and as a fellow Christian, will pray for your father of flesh.
God, father, you who knows it all, you who take care of us all the time, remember your son, Gerald’s father, he needs your help, bless and act trough people who can help him at the time, those who can donate plasma and the doctors who are working to save his life. Give them resolve, efficiency and must of all faith in you. We know you love us and will always do. Do as your will dictate father.
Amen
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

is healing really possible today? YES! by the GRACE OF GOD and the help of Science.
Exodus 15:26 for I am the Lord, who heals you.” He is Our Jehovah-Rapha.

just remember we dont walk alone Our almighty God is there and He will not allow his children to be alone to be in such grief

I declare healing for your father , in the MIghty name of Jesus. God bless you always and your family.

God our Father, we lift everything up to You. May you continue healing the dad of @Jimmy_Ka. You are our savior and we ask for your help in taking away the pain this virus is causing his dad. Please shower upon him and his family your spirit and protect them from harm. We ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Lord God, today we lift up those who are fighting disease like @Jimmy_Ka’s father, both mind and body. When he wants to give up, give him fresh strength and courage. Comfort him in times of pain, give him peace in times of fear and bless him with your healing touch.

“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint” -Isaiah 40:31

Remember: God is with you. When you put your strength in his name, in his promise you will be freed and unbound. No matter where you go or what you face, he is with you every step of the way.