My daughter Abbi has admitted in a letter to her older sister that she has lost faith in God!

My daughter Abbi has admitted in a letter to her older sister that she has lost faith in God!
she’s now cutting herself and stopped eating … whats the hardest is this little girl has taught me more in her few years about to just have faith in our Father… so please cover her in prayers. Thank you all for the time you will take today for my daughter. God bless you all!

Ashley Worcester

By the power and authority invested in me by The Lord Jesus Christ I command satan to let go of Abbi in The Mighty Name of Jesus and I bind every evil spirit and demon that is coming against Abbi in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN!!!

Ledia Russo

Cynthia Pendleton

Praying that she will encounter the saving power that comes from our Father and that He will do unto her as he did unto me from Ishaih 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Take hold of her Father and help her, threw Christ i ask thus and in the presence of the Holy Spirit i pray And thank you for this encounter Father. AMEN

Paul Edwards

Praying she finds her way back to God. That God heals her mind. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Barbara Line-Ward

Emmanuel Jaquez
Patty Grove

Well the good news is: GOD has not lost Faith in her. HE still Loves her, HE always has and HE always will!!!

Rennie Luttrull