My daughter asked me what my favorite hymn or gospel song was and it was hard to narrow it down

My daughter asked me what my favorite hymn or gospel song was and it was hard to narrow it down.There are so many that have personal meaning and truths to me it was hard to pick. But I guess I would have to say “Amazing Grace” would be at the top. Because if it wasn’t for His grace i would be lost. I had no hope but I found grace in the sight of the LORD. It was all Him and nothing of me. And then the next would be “Mercy Walked In”. When I was on the altar praying and begging the LORD to saved me, after I found grace in the sight of the LORD mercy walked in and saved my soul. And now His mercy follows me day and night, hallelujah. Without His mercy He would have crushed me because I’m not perfect and I fail Him daily.And then the next song is “The Potter Knows the Clay”.Man how true is this. It is the LORD that molds me and when I resist Him and the work He is doing,He turns up the heat. All the good in me is because of His work and all the bad is still me.One day it will be all good.

Steven Richardson

Mine is Loving Shepherd of Thy sheep, reminds that we are sheep of His flock. And whenever any goes astray ,He mercifully pulls us back to safety.

Shiata Shiru Michael

Amen that’s mine too

Scoop Mendenhall

To God be the Glory

Bergely Ambohnon

Amazing Grace was the first hymn I memorized after I got saved.

Lonnie Trevino

Hallelujah!

Naledi Phele