My family and Mental health

I need prayers for my family as well as my self , I was In a severe car accident a month ago and sense my depression has turned into major ptsd which is causing issues for my family. I need the strength to keep going & to continue my family & keep us together .
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Kaleigh_Gunter! I hope you are doing fine, I pray to the Lord for your fast recovery. I oray that He may guide you and your family to a healthy mental and spiritual state. Always trust and have faith in the Lord God. God bless you and your family! :heart:

Prayers sent

@Kaleigh_Gunter Lord Jesus, I come before you to ask for the restoration and healing of my dear friend Kaleigh. Thank you that you became fully human and walked among us, so you understand the complexities of the human brain. So I lay this mental illness before the cross. I surrender it now to your grace,
still her mind Lord. Come anchor her in your word and save her thoughts from endless drift. In Jesus name I pray and believe, Amen.

I will pray to God that you will be strengthened. I know that with God’s help, you can overcome this trial.
First Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

I know that you can endure this. Also, I will pray that your family will be more considerate to you.

Philippians 4:5-7 5 Let your gentleness be apparent to all. The Lord is near. 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.