My family, and my marriage and health

I pray that God helps my family, and my marriage to bless my kids and watch over them everyday of their lives. I pray that he keeps us in the right direction and to guide us into the world of good. To help us make better choices and to choose him as #1 in our lives. And to always protect us and help us reach the calling he has for us. In Jesus name amen :pray:t2:

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray:

We need prayers as a family for our health mentally and physically. For my marriage to survive with love all the struggles we are going through. My brother in law he has Ms is getting worst please pray that he gets better health wise. Thank you. In Jesus name Amen. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Dear Lord God, please guide @Mariboo and @Mariboo’s family. May you give them security Lord God. Give them the wisdom Lord God, give them peace of mind. Guide them Lord God to follow your path, may they make the right decisions in life, Lord. Amen.

Proverbs 3:5 (NIV)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Philippians 4:6 (NIV)
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Romans 8:28 (NIV)
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.