My fight is not with you, but with that demon

Reflection from Terry Masters

My brothers and sisters that believe they are Christians and have domination over this earth and this plague has nothing to do with God and man created it and the ones that are preaching all this Fear of the Lord are AntiChrist.

I would like to ask you this if it Christ who lives in you and we are all one through Christ then how do you blame man for all this evil and wickedness. The evil and wickedness in this world has nothing to do with any man and we don’t control anything it is the one that controls this world that brings the evil and wickedness amongst us.

Sin God hates sin but loves the sinner. God hates this world because it is of sin. The whole duty of man is to fear the Lord and keep His commandments and Jesus said go and sin no more.

Yeah thats right in my opinion yes we can’t blame the man who commits sin because they are slave in sins all we have to do is just pray for them that they will know jesus as their personal savior and to be free from sins.

Hello, dear @faithpixel
While this reflection sounds a little harsh, it’s true. Those who sin, while they choose to from their own free will they are not inherently evil, they are consumed by the devil and the sentiments that the sin itself causes on them. God loves us all, but he does not wants us to be doing sins at every time we can only to ask for forgiveness later, he forgives but he doesn’t forget. As Christians we must act to his teachings and be good persons, because it’s the right thing, and of course in fear of him, respect and love too.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Ecc 12:13: “Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind.”

Amazing verse, right? It puts everything in proper perspective. If this reflection is pertaining to COVID-19, I’d say I agree. Nothing evil comes from God. The world turned sour ever since the first sin was committed at the Garden, and since then, weeds, grime, dirt, pestilence, bacteria, and viruses made their way into God’s beautiful creation.

Yes indeed God hates sin, it is the main reason why we are separated from Him. He did not like that very thought of His people being separated from Him. God loves us so much that He gave everything that we need when He created us. But then because we became weak and gave into sin, God hated the world yet continues to love us. We should put into mind that we were saved by grace and grace alone. God is really angry looking at how the world turned out to be right at this moment, yet His gracious nature will still remain.

Im a sinner too, thats correct hate the sin not the sinners. Right now we can’t blame the other people blaming the others for committing a sins. Because they are angry they dont know what to do. But someone says that how to do that if you hate the sins you will also thinking that person. Specially if that person is the one who hurt you most. as of now i am in a working progress how to do this thing. and figuring out how to be more like Christ. Im not a perfect person but still i want to change and be more closer to our LORD God.

Righteous or sinners, God gave us goodness in our hearts. We were not born evil. You are right, the wickedness and evil in this world is not caused by mere men but the one who controls it. God is close to us sinners, he wants us to open our eyes to what is causing us to sin. He offers grace for us to turn our back in this world and follow Him to make a difference but He didn’t say that it will be easy. We have to die to ourselves, our desires in order for us to truly walk in His path.

Sin God hates sin but loves the sinner. God hates this world because it is of sin. The whole duty of man is to fear the Lord and keep His commandments and Jesus said go and sin no more.

This reflection mades me sad. We are all sinners and God paid for our sins. And I can’t deny the feelings of being sad and to cry when we know this ‘‘God hates this world because of our sins’’. Yet he still fighting demons to rebuke the temptations of demons. ‘’ He’s loving us even we are sinners’'.

If you are been tormented by demonic spirits/demons and need help. I recommend Daily Mercy to you , because I’ve been set free by it. www.ricardowatson.com , look for Daily Mercy tab and click schedule a call