My husband is blaming me for him not having a relationship with the Lord anymore. I’m a Christian woman who lives right, how is that my fault?

My husband is blaming me for him not having a relationship with the Lord anymore. I’m a Christian woman who lives right, how is that my fault?

Cassia Cortez

It’s NOT. The WORD says, work out you’re own salvation with fear and trembling. Everyone will give account for his or her own actions.

Darrell Buckner

Just because that’s what he says, it isn’t what’s really meant. I have taken my issues out on my wife just the same. I was filled with hate because I brought things on myself and lashed out at every small thing she would do. People respond with what they are filled with. Keep your relationship with God and pray for him. Continue to do your best and love him that much more. It sounds like he has some deeper issues. Prayers going out.

Sam Morris

You need to examine your life. Also show some love and constantly pray for him.

Udofia Uwem

Well, what is " who lives right" , you definition? Could it be that your husband is deserted the faith because of something didn’t like about you, but you , in your eyes think you are right? Well, we need to get more information.

Ebenezer Annan

Unfortunately we only have you making a blanket statement and he is unable to defend himself. That being said it may be best to get Christ centered marriage/ couples counseling and just keep things in prayer. Do to personal reasons and not knowing you this is the most Christlike answer I can offer.

John Brian Smith

I’d stay off Facebook and pray about it. The answer you need isn’t here.

Chris Sherron

You can not change anyone but yourself… your husband’s battles are not your battles to fight. Put on the Armor of GOD! Protect yourself from the stuff coming out his mouth and continue to pray for your husband. You can not blame anyone but yourself when you are not close to Him. We forsake Him not the other way around…Men continue to blame us because Of Adam. Take authority over the spirit of guilt /selfishness , self pity and just continue to lift your husband up. Ask the Lord to cover your ears from him blaming game because your ears are not for hearing trash. You do not have’ Garbage filed ears’! May God give your husband a spirit of conviction that he may get on his knees and repent. May the Holy Spirit give you both peace….

Da’Sha M. Bentley