I taught my mom how to pray the Lord’s prayer, and helped her write prayer words then she can set a time every day to pray. But I hope she could have a deeper relationship with God. What can she do next? What can I help her to walk forward? Please give me some advice. Thank you~
I think now a cell group with similar aged people is very helpful for your mom, they can study and communicate together.
- Keep praying for your mom. Because the devil will attack the new believers a lot.
- Attend Sunday service. The service is very important to the Christians, she will experience God’s holiness, and His love.
- Invite her to the Church and join the fellowship to study Bible. For God is the God who speaks. Through the word, your mom will know God and more and she will also can begin to pray by herself.
Share your personal relationship with Jesus with your mom,with your experience with Him.Share that with her💓
- Look for the nearby church and ask her to join the local church.
- Pray for her continuely for protecting her faith from the devil.
- Share your own experience or others’ testmony to her to encourage her.
- Encourage her to read bibe and pray in God.
For your mother who has just accepted Jesus Christ, first your mother need to read the Bible, study the Word of God, and grow in the truth. Second, She also need to learn to pray and establish a relationship with God.
Then, She also need a life of fellowship.She can go to church and worship on Sunday.
In addition, You need to pray more for your mother’s faith.
Oh praise to God! Please help her contact a local church and receive spiritual nourishment. And you may also buy her some good spiritual devotions. God bless her!
If she can go to church to join more services and activities, that would be great.
i think you can share your Bible words to your mother, it is also useful.