My question about God creating people while knowing full well we would be evil

Thank you all for answering my question about God creating people while knowing full well we would be evil.
Having said please read my further concern keeping in mind that all my life, all I knew was the church life having had a father as a pastor and minister. I was raised a Pentecostal Holy Ghost speaking in tongues Christian.
I got saved , or thought I did, and some things have haunted me for years and I’m surprised the lord would let it go on like that for so long, knowing my “then” love for him.
Due to several traumatic experiences I lived and witnessed, I’m at an angry stand off with God. I’m a backslider and have demonic issues that no one in the church seems to care about nor are even equipped to handle.
So,
if God gave “free will” then where was it when I was forced into this world via BIRTH? And if God does miracles (and I know he does) why create Satan!
When Satan disobeyed in heaven and was cast out a third of the angels, I wish the lord would have just sent them all to hell or wipe out their total existence and man would have never been tempted to fall. Simple as that.
This scares me concerning God because my life has been a complete joke no matter what I’ve tried to do and seems God just sits back and watches me fail after claiming I should trust him.
Hell, wars, death, humans torturing animals and other humans, and God having to send his own son to be tortured by the Roman soldiers could have all been avoided with just a simple move of removing Satan altogether.
God can hang the earth on nothing, walk on water, form babies in wombs but can’t or won’t do away with Satan (?)
That’s disturbing to me on all levels.

Rachel Mander

The free will choice is within the contest of good and evil.Many of little faith suffer.Those of unwavering faith are within the reach of victory.It sounds as if you have been tempted and driven towards the wrong way, put on your signal and turn towards the light, your destination is in sight.

Jeffrey Welsh

The answer to your questions goes back to something you said in this post. I got saved, or thought I did. I went through hell for years calling out in futility for Jesus to save me. I was filled with evil spirits. But I never gave up. One day I knew I couldn’t fight the devil anymore, I knew I was lost. I cried out to God one last time and a miracle happened. I left my body and was standing in front of the abyss. It was the most awful thing I ever saw. Jesus was beside me (I never actually saw him) he told me this was my last chance I had to decide or that would be my fate. It’s a long story and I’m not going to tell it all but the bottom line is I believed. Any sane person would after standing in front of the void. When I believed I saw the Holy Spirit enter me and all the evil spirits were gone in the blink of an eye. But that wasn’t where the story ended because all those demons tried to come back into me, but I prayed to God in utter desperation and the Holy Spirit Intervened and cast them from me again. The Devil came to kill me after that. I saw his real face, his face was the same void I stared into the day of my salvation. The Holy Spirit Intervened and saved me again. I don’t expect everyone to believe this testimony but it is true. You need to be saved you need to be born again you need the Holy Spirit

Paul Haller

God does not do things according to your expectations. If you read your Bible, Satan will ultimately be punished, not necessarily destroyed. (Revelations 20: 10) Adam handed over the dominion of earth to Satan in the garden of Eden. God gave Adam freedom of choice, and Adam’s choice has effected all of us and indeed all the earth ever since. God sent his only begotten Son to pay the price to buy back earth from Satan’s dominion. After he rose from the grave, he ascended to heaven and said he went to prepare a place for us to live with him for eternity. Jesus will return as he left, in the clouds, at the fullness of time. It is God’s plan, not ours. His timing, not ours. It is for us to decide whose side we are on and live accordingly. I’d encourage you to read and reread your Bible.

Karen Brandt

He wanted us to freely choose him so we had to have free will which means that we also have to allow the evil that men do with their free will.

Nina Garcia

Rachel I read your story and I hear “when will you surrender?” End your angry standoff and I’m happy for you to Pm me and we I can pray for your issues. I’m reminded of the story when the disciples asked Jesus why the man was blind, was it his parents sin, his own sin that caused the blindness and Jesus answered none of these BUT that the Glory of God may be seen in him - John 9:3. May you experience the Glory of God.

Eleanor Formaggio

Proverbs 3:5-6"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.“Isaiah 55:8-9"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord.“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

Dee Blanchard

I think your mixing it up, all those death, wars are the consequences of mans action.1. The Bible is clear because of sin death came to man unless you want all people to be immortal but that is beyond our capability2. Sickness majority those who have some disabilities and those who have been suffering from severe sickness we can’t deny the fact one way or the other either our parents have not take care of themselves or during pregnancy they slack a bit about their diet therefore cause some serious defect to baby, or both parents are into addiction and the baby suffer the consequences, some have a bad lifestyle it accumulates and become severe illness later on.3. Wars is just an effect of selfish people who are in authority or because of their actions that brought wars.To sum it up we don’t always blame the devil because of our action or other people’s action, in reality the devil can only tempt us but in reality the devil don’t act on our behalf we decide on our own.Adam and Eve was tempted but the devil did not force them to eat the forbidden fruit it’s their own action that they sin.

George Marasigan