My secret is simple. I pray

My secret is simple. I pray.

2 Likes

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Lovely stuff! I have always believed that you can see a Christian just by looking at a person for 10 seconds, the aura or the feeling of that person always feels different. And the reason is that, they pray and give their life meaning by the Lord. It’s the only way to feel the true happiness!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Yes! I pray about every thought, feeling, action and word I say. It gives me absolute peace and I still feel thankful in spite of every struggle I have. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7

Prayer is a very powerful weapon. If we instilled in our minds to seek God’s guidance as we journey on in our lives, we will be guided right and we will be in a very good path. It is very healthy for a person to have a strong relationship with the Lord, it will affect all aspects of a person’s life.

I like your secret.
Even in bad times and Good times, I pray. Im not praying by asking something again but i also give thanks to Him.
We must be thankful in every blessing in our life. Small things or Big Things.
Because He is always there. God for all Season.

Hello @FaithinGod Amen to that Rather than set aside daily time for prayer, I pray constantly and spontaneously about everything I encounter on a daily basis. When someone shares something with me, I’ll often simply say, 'let’s pray about this right now and Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.

It is not enough to begin to pray, nor to pray aright; nor is it enough to continue for a time to pray; but we must patiently, believingly, continue in prayer until we obtain an answer; and further we have not only to continue in prayer unto the end, but we have also to believe that God does hear us, and will answer our prayers. Most frequently we fail in not continuing in prayer until the blessing is obtained, and in not expecting the blessing