My son needs BIG prayers! On Monday April 20th, Paul will be having surgery to place a “Neuro-pace”

Hello Prayer Warriors! My son needs BIG prayers! On Monday April 20th, Paul will be having surgery to place a “Neuro-pace” on his skull and in his brain. He will be having the surgery at Stanford, it is a 5 to 6 hour surgery. They are doing this because he suffers from “medicine resistant epilepsy”. He has some type of seizure daily. In March he had 2 Tonic/Colonic seizures in one week, this type of seizure usually puts him out of commission for at least 24 hours. He has a 9 year old son that is afraid his dad won’t remember him when he wakes up. But, he said if that happens he has some pictures to show his dad, to prove that he is his son. But, he’s glad that his dad will have fewer seizures. Nathan and Paul (his dad) are suffering from some high anxiety right now. This procedure, will hopefully stop a seizure, make it less powerful, or interrupt it.

I ask for prayers for doctor’s wisdom, steady hands, and calmness for everyone involved.

God is the Great Physician, He knows what is needed. Thank you.

Hello, dear @James,
Thank you for getting yo know these histories, a prayer for people in need doesn’t cost anything.
Dear Lord, give the surgeons of Paul control, confidence and ability to get him to health. We know you are always taking care of us, so please give faith and peace to Paul and his son too. With you everything is possible. Amen.
I will keep praying everyday for the health of Paul.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Compassionate Father, please take care of Paul who will undergo surgical operation. We reach out to him in love and in prayer that you may be his strength in his most vulnerable moment. We pray that you may bestow on him your gift of healing through the skills of attending surgeons and nurses.

We trust that with yoyr Holy Spirit, you direct everything for our good. We place all our hope in you and we continue to praise your everlasting goodness and kindness. This we pray in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, our healer and savior. Amen.

Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over my friend. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of my friend. Please reach down and surround my friend with supernatural peace and strength and give her the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect her from Satan’s lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. Amen.

1 Like

Dear Lord,as my friend undergoes this challenge, allow him to gracefully endure each and every step. Guide his way, God, that they may always walk the right path. Would you also grant him Your wisdom so that every decision he makes is a sound one. May Your Holy Spirit also be his constant reminder of his ultimate source of strength. All these I pray in Your Name, Amen.

1 Like

I want to thank all of you faithful Prayer Warriors! My son Paul is out of surgery and everything went fine. He’ll spend the night in intensive care and home tomorrow! Praise God for His faithfulness and His love!

2 Likes

Praise the Lord Winona. God is really good all the time. Keep safe and I am praying for his continuous recovery.

Father God,

Thank you for the successful operation of son of @James.
Thank you for you are the great Healer.
So I pray and ask for your touch and divine visitation to his son and completely headed him against any seizures.
In Jesus Name! Amen!

God is indeed good! I am happy to hear this wonderful news! Thank you Lord God for his successful operation. We are beyond thankful Lord God!