My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him

His is our rest, and he shall forever watch over us

Thank you for sharing this.
This is very important to remember especially during this pandemic. People are stressed and people are in need of help. Let us lift all our hardships to the Lord and ask Him for guidance. Our faith in Him will save us. He will be there with us every step of the way. May we be strengthened so that we will overcome any obstacle that will come.
The Lord loves us and He will always be there for us. Amen.

Our souls were saved by jesus. We can only have our salvation through him. Thanks to God for sending jesus to land. God loves us so much that he gave his only son. Thanks lord for being our father and our saviour. Amen.

Once I knew what it was to rest upon the rock of God’s promises, and it was indeed a precious resting place, but now I rest in His grace. He is teaching me that the bosom of His love is a far sweeter resting-place than even the rock of His promises.

True rest is found through the Lord God! There are times we have to surrender our worries to Him and let Jesus take the wheel. :yellow_heart:

I want to share the reflection of Jessy Mediola. It is inspiring experiences about her battles in life.
senorita_jessy I’m finally free.
I’m finally free of doubts, anger and insecurity. My whole life I’ve been in a constant battle with myself. I’ve always doubted what I could do. I was afraid of change. I couldn’t see my worth and how important I was in this life. Every little comment or opinion of others about me affected me like I was defined by how people thought of me. I kept losing myself just because I wanted to please others. I was afraid to do so many things that made me happy because I was worried that others would judge me. I’ve let myself become someone else, all those years I kept hating myself for always giving so much to other people that I kept forgetting how to love myself. I’ve learned to let go of all the pain, the struggles, the failures. My entire life, I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride that would never end but finally, it has ended. I finally feel at peace. I‘ve lost who I was and now I found myself again only to learn that God has never left my side, he showed me how worthy I am and what I am capable of doing. For the longest time I was blinded by things I didn’t need in my life. I’ve been searching for peace in my heart and finally I found it. Everything I need is within me. God woke me up and made me realize my worth as a human being. He made me realize that He had been there all along in every step that i took in my life. He CHANGED me. He changed my ways, my thinking and my perspective in life. He taught me how to value myself again and I’m just so grateful… I’ve never felt this feeling before. It’s a wonderful feeling. I am whole again. I am not afraid anymore. I’m taking the leap. I am free.

She is now at rest of her soul knowing more Jesus Christ. :blush: