Never quit praying for son or daughter in addiction. There is hope. You are it. Without your prayers there is no hope

The Prodigal Son
Growing up in my father’s house a Godly man who raised me. So I ask him for my inheritance, the world I must see.
I met such a man as never before.
His name was addiction, above the clouds I would soar.
Living life to the fullest lots of my friends with me, When the money was gone all alone I would be.
Now I’m caught in that narcotic charm, in an alley full of junkies with dope in my arm.
Oh how I wished I could break this strong spell, When you ride with addiction your headed for hell.
In that moment of clarity I came to myself, I felt the presence of God, I began to feel well.
So I took my first step, I headed for home, I lost everything, I knew I was wrong.
At the end of this journey who did I see? The one they call Jesus with open arms of much love running to me.
By Paul Sweat
Never quit praying for son or daughter in addiction. There is hope. You are it. Without your prayers there is no hope.

Paul Sweat

PRAYING

Barry Bissette Sr.

Please pray for my brother… and my nephews… addiction grips alotta folks

Jerry Rolon

many loving healing prayers in Jesus name Amen

Patty Mcneice

Amen brother thank you

Garry Ogle Sr.

Please pray for my son he’s addiction getting worse

Elsie Govender

Amen you are so right ,never quit praying for a loved one ,or just someone you know, prayer is our strongest weapon

Lee Barrett

Praying

Janemaree Baker