New Heavens and New Earth

But when he, the Spirit of truth,
download (7)
download (6)
3841ed2a01412844130450b6b25a212f
comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. For behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. And I have put my words in your mouth, and I have covered you in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, You are my people be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; for I will create Jerusalem to be a joy and its people to be a delight. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, says the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness and it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.

John 16:13
Isaiah 65:17,18
Isaiah 51:16
Isaiah 66:22
2 Peter 3:13
Jeremiah 3:16
Revelation 12:16