No coincidence there, prayer yo our God works

I have to share this.
I was stressing really bad today and needed some alone time so I went floundering tonight.i got to the beach a little early and had to wait on it to get dark I have been sitting on the beach alone for about 15 minutes and I started praying for my sister and I noticed that the waves got extremely large and came all the way up to my feet while I was finishing up my prayer I couldn’t help but think was this a sign from god I decided not to flounder there and went to the bay instead I floundered for a couple hours talking to god the whole time and decided it was time to go home when I got to my truck there was a man parked beside me loading up his fishing equipment he introduced his self to me and we talked fishing about 3 minute’s then he told me he did poetry the man was pushing that he was wanting to recite one he wrote. I was really not in the mood but I accepted. his poetry was about how god was like the waves in the sea .so now my interest is peaked after he was done I told him what had happened on the beach earlier and about my sister then it all clicked we talked like we had known each other our whole lives he told me he lost a sister last year to covid around this time he told me he was turning 62 next week and I told him I was turning 42 next week and then this man a complete stranger prayed for my family for at least 10 minutes right there beside the hwy overlooking the water he was shouting and pressing Jesus when he was done he told me. me and you were supposed to meet tonight right now at this very moment and god was there too when I left there I had this feeling in me that everything is going to be ok. Here is Ronnie watts the man who I was supposed to meet.

Louis Kent

No coincidence there, prayer yo our God works

Shiata Shiru Michael