No matter how long it takes, when God works, It's always worth the wait

3 Likes

God’s plan is worth the wait," just know that you can already have hope in the fact that you are living out His plan each and every second. Though you may be in a phase in your life where you feel like the countless, droning days are all blurred together, the fact that you’re fulfilling God’s plan for your life with each of them, no matter the day or the event, is so exciting and something we simply can’t take for granted.

The Lord is not slow to keep His promise, as some understand slowness. Instead, He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." -2 Peter 3:9

I felt something inside my heart when I read this message. It’s very timely. It is an affirmation from God that he only desires what’s best for us. And that life is not about the destination but the journey. We are molded into God’s best as we wait patiently for the yearnings of our heart. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Hello @Jenny Amen God’s love us, He loves you because you are His. So boldly look with hope and confidence to the future. Every day expect the best that God has for your life. And in your mind’s eye, visualize the great Creator of the Universe going before you, standing behind you and guiding every step you take ahead. God has a plan for you and is working a miracle in the midst of your biggest challenge. Victories are forthcoming, with more love, more joys and more blessings, in store for you.

Yes to this! Let us not rush into things we are not a hundred percent sure of. When the time is right, everything will really fit into place. God has a plan for us and let Him lead us to where we should be going. God knows what we are capable of because He created us in His own image. God will make us do greater things. No matter how long it takes, we will reach it.

Amen. God will not fail us when we wait wholeheartedly even in our sickness and weakness. God will be in our side so let us not rush into that we are praying for, especially the healing of people who are sick and to overcome to the struggle of this pandemic.

1 Like

@Jenny I always believe in this, Proven and tested by me. No matter how long it takes, God is working… YOU see HIM working. Last Jan 2 2016, I asked God for a decent work and grant my heart’s desire (referring to that particular job) I was jobless for 6mos because I was hospitalized but on Feb 15 2016 God hears me. He heard my prayers I am serving that company for more than 4 yrs. But because of the company’s decision they declared that i am one of the employees will be part of redundancy (due to covid perhaps) I know it’s really hard if you are job less in this pandemic situation BUT I KNOW THAT GOD IS WORKING , HE KNOWS WHATS THE BEST FOR ME ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WAIT AND PRAY AND BELIEVE

1 Like

You are correct, let us not teach or command the Lord what he should do. All we have to do is submit, obey wait and above all PRAY. God is in control. God knows about everything he knows when he will stop this pandemic. The Lord is teaching something in this situation, we just have to watch or feel what he is saying,