No one can block, the blessings that God has for you

1 Like

@FaithinGod amen! Claiming this! Claiming God’s blessings for me… Lord God thank you so much for the blessings that you ready for me to receive. During past months and days you know that its very hard for me being in this situation aint easy i became anxious vulnerable and easily to be frightend and angry but dear God i want to thank you because you never give up on me. Thank you

I love this, @FaithinGod!
No one can ever block something God has for us. Even if those blessings are being delayed, someday it will still come to you. God has a right time for everything and we should not give up while waiting for that day. Let us be a disciple of Christ while waiting for Him. Let us follow His footsteps and share His word. God will always be with us no matter what.

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Amen to that! God has a way and a plan for each one of us, that has a bunch of blessing and good things on it. Even if the devil or the sin tries to invade us, we must be strong because God will not let us down. So we must not let him down! As his blessing will always be there waiting for us. We must always believe in him!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.